Application Configuration GUI.

Shubham Somani shubhamsomani92 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 11:10:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

Crosstool-ng would indeed work very well with linux systems.

But I did some research and found out some drawbacks of running
crosstool-ng on cygwin and mac as given on their site
http://pastebin.com/NiLxUqdz

If these drawbacks aren't a major hurdle then I could start working on it.
:)

As Dr.Joel pointed out the only challenge left out after this would be to
change the configuration file in such a manner that we would be able to
parse it easily.

Cheers
Shubham