[GSOC] : Unified API

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 18:27:25 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Just wanted to tell you, that I found the previous mails on Unified API from all of you quite interesting to read. After reading your views and proposed plans on this project, I'm gaining more and more enthusiasm for this 'mountain of toothpicks' task over the summer. I think I understood quite much about what you want out of this project.

But in order to work on this project, I need to understand the overall architecture of RTEMS in more detail.
Currently I'm referring to the online docs given at http://rtems.org/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/ . But I feel there are quite discrepancies present , maybe the docs don't conform to the latest version of RTEMS. So, Is there any other source containing relevant information from where I can learn ??

Once again, Thanks for your inputs and support over the past few days !!

Regards
Vipul Nayyar
Computer Engineering
Jamia Millia Islamia