Zynq BSP progress

Claus, Ric claus at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 18 01:56:01 UTC 2013

If anyone is still trying to help solve this issue, thanks, but you can stop.  When I RTFM enough times, I finally start to understand bits and pieces of what is being said.  In this case, there is a Network Configuration register with which one can tell the DMA engine to offset where it deposits the data by 0 to 3 bytes from the beginning of the buffer.  Probably not something that should be done on a per frame basis, though.  I now have a truly working Network Driver.

Ric