[GSOC] : Querying about registered mentors

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 19:56:23 UTC 2013

Hello,

Was just wondering that since the deadline to be registered as a mentor for GSOC 2013 is near, Who has been or will be appointed to mentor my Unified APIs Project ?
So far I've received thorough help from Cynthia Rempel and you, and I'm quite grateful for that. :-)
So please confirm that whoever (either among you or someone else from the community) will be able to mentor my project has registered duly in time at Google Melange website to become a mentor for GSOC 2013.

Also, Please do have a look at my draft proposal, and suggest improvements if required.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oDp4E9_Wof4wBJaMJJIFoPqtu5fbTdsKwEcz-5qkazw/edit?usp=sharing

Regards
Vipul Nayyar
Computer Engineering