Benchmark Apps for RTEMS

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sun Apr 21 02:29:52 UTC 2013

Thanks! The patch is located at:
http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/examples-v2-waf.diff
I haven't tried it, but if the patched examples-v2-waf makes executables, it might be feasible to port simple applications using this method...

http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/rtems-waf/ looks promising, I'll give it a try next weekend!

>>> I will go along with doing a Waf-based build system, I would like to hear your refutations, but I think it's inadvisable to do so until the above issues are addressed.

>It is different to make and others and knowing Python helps. You need to
>invest a small amount of time in doing some examples and reading the waf
>book. If there is an interest I can run a Google Hangout and we can
>discuss using waf with RTEMS and how it works. This can be streamed to
>the RTEMS You Tube channel.
I'll be probably work helping with on porting rtems-testing to python, for a few weekends, to learn more about both...
Thanks for showing us this!