Implementation of some of the well developed real time scheduling for rtems

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Apr 22 13:29:16 UTC 2013

If you can propose some specific scheduling algorithms for fault
tolerant or power-aware scheduling, then we can decide if it makes
sense. In general, I think it is a good idea. It will also give us
some idea about how well the scheduling framework is setup to support
such scheduling mechanisms. However, another student is proposing to
do some work also related to the scheduler framework itself, so we
need to be careful to avoid having too much conflict/overlap between
you two. I don't anticipate that there would be much problem.

-Gedare