submitting proof for gsoc

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Sat Apr 27 21:18:48 UTC 2013

You can post the diff here and a link to some image hosting site for the picture.

All development work should be done against the head.

Next Friday is the deadline to submit proposals. So discuss ideas with mentors ASAP and get feedback

--joek

sreehars at buffalo.edu wrote:

Hello,

I have been working on rtems 4.9 for a research project in my school and read about gsoc 2013, after reading the gsoc getting started instructions I want to know how to submit my modified hello world program to the rtems community.

Thanks,
Sree Harsha konduri

Sent from Windows Mail