Application Configuration GUI.

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sun Apr 7 23:09:02 UTC 2013

Shubham Somani wrote:

> Crosstool-ng would indeed work very well with linux systems.

I do not use Linux so where does that leave me. Unless you intend to
support native Windows, MacOS, FreeBSD, ie what is not Linux as well,
then this tool will be of little value to me or those who do not use
Linux as a development environment.

> But I did some research and found out some drawbacks of running
> crosstool-ng on cygwin and mac as given on their site
> http://pastebin.com/NiLxUqdz

This is what I was talking about. You are not picking up an easy to use
package, you are fixing a part of another project. Unless you work in
that project to first fix it there you could potentially create a fork.