CentOS 4.11 RTEMS VM cannot be upgraded?

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Thu Apr 18 00:14:46 UTC 2013

This is because the kernel upgrade broke the virtualbox guest extensions. Please see http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Machines_for_RTEMS_Development

I should be on irc in the morning Chicago time of you need help.

--joel

Ye Xu <xy008areshsu at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I loaded centOS virtual machine in virtual box and ran: yum upgrade. But after that, when I powered it off and started it again, it was stuck in the starting process and never finished. Does anyone else have this problem?

PS: my friend used windows OS and had the same problem. Before yum upgrade, he could reboot centOS VM, but after upgrading he just had the same problem as I did.

Best regards,
Ye Xu

--
Best Regards,