Subject: BenchMark Apps for RTEMS

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Fri Apr 19 17:04:59 UTC 2013

Hi Vivek Krishnamurthy,

Thanks for agreeing to take on this big task!  A kit that will be useful for porting existing applications will really speed up the process of getting quality existing applications on RTEMS.  If you could ensure how to use and extend the framework is documented well enough for the average rtems developer, this will be be a very valuable tool.

I look forward to  testing it later this summer and providing feedback!

Cynthia Rempel