GSOC Midterm Deadline

Fri Aug 2 18:57:45 UTC 2013

Hi

Thanks for everyone for getting their evaluations in well
before the deadline. All students passed their midterms.

I think most have received solid feedback in the past week
but I know the mentors need help in providing feedback in
a timely manner during the vacation season.  If you can
pitch in reviewing code and providing feedback, please email
me.

Thanks.