bsp/csb336: Patches and RTEMS 4.10

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Thu Aug 15 08:15:06 UTC 2013

Hello Sebastian,

On Wednesday 14 of August 2013 16:31:00 Sebastian Huber wrote:
> > That is why I consider BSP option as unnecessary fragmentation.
> > But if you think that it worth to be controlled by BSP option
> > or directly by application we would addapt to that.
>
> Ok, I checked it in as is.

Thanks.

I have done build of RTEMS 4.10 for CSB336 and tested it on hardware
and the data abort in bsp_interrupt_dispatch() is there as well.

Following master branch fix patch is mandatory for CSB336 to run
on RTEMS 4.10 and applies cleanly to 4.10 branch

  bsp/csb336: mc9328mxl correct AITC access in bsp_interrupt_dispatch.

RTEMS 4.9 version has IRQ dispatch implemented in assembler function
  bsp_irq_asm.S:ExecuteITHandler()

and it is correct and works for us well for years.

Please, commit patch to 4.10 branch as well. I have ported and
applied other three patches on 4.10 branch but they are not mandatory.
I would be happy to post modified 4.10 version of these if you think
that non-fix changes are usesfull for 4.10. They could hardly break
others CSB336 RTEMS 4.10 setup, because it was misscompiled with RTEMS
default GCC optimization flags without the fix.

Thanks,

         Pavel