Current head compilation problem

Thu Aug 15 20:30:29 UTC 2013

Hi

This could be a combination of changes. Vipul redid the
interrupt code and may have missed something. I think
he missed something.

Chris and Sebastian committed changes to clockdrv_shell.h
to change from "#ifdef " to "#if " and this is apparently
didn't propagate it to all impacted BSPs.

Adding people who need to check into this.

--joel