Raspberry/ARM processor halts when invalidating tlb

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 02:19:40 UTC 2013

Hi Hesham,
I don't have an answer for you, but you may be able to find some help or
example code on the raspberrypi.org forums.
A couple of examples:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=40183&p=336705
http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=40665&p=332205

I avoided the MMU setup on the raspberry pi BSP, because I knew that the
GPU based bootloader set up the memory for the ARM CPU. More info on the
whole boot process here:
http://elinux.org/RPi_Software

Another nice thing to have for work like this is a JTAG debugger setup.
I hope I can get an inexpensive setup for mine before I try to add any
more drivers.
The readme at the repository below has some good info on setting up JTAG
on the raspberry pi:
https://github.com/dwelch67/raspberrypi/tree/master/armjtag

Alan