Patch to fix some simple compilation warnings

Fri Aug 2 18:52:57 UTC 2013

Hi

Thanks for the patch. I have a few questions.

* Should R. be the first name in the commit? Or can we use
   your full first name?

* Normally we would want some description of the changes
    but since this is a warning cleanup, that's not a big deal.

* dirutils.c: I don't use cexp but know it is a shell in which you
    can invoke C methods. The methods you made static appear
   to all have one of more char * arguments which makes me
   suspect they may be helpers to be invoked from cexp.
   Do you use cexp? Can they still be invoked if static?

   The names are pretty common so I am prone to approve the
    patch if we don't hear from any cexp users. But if someone
   complains IMO we should remove the static and prepend cexp_
    to the name to avoid putting such common names into the
   global symbol space.

* rtems-rfs-format.c: Chris Johns should comment.

* main_lsof.c: Also from Chris so he should comment.

* cleanuppush.c: Looks ok to me.

--joel