[rtems commit] sptests/sp37: Add ISR set/get level tests

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Aug 12 13:20:20 UTC 2013

the organization and naming of the sptests is a mess to figure out
what tests are testing. i think there was some effort by the testing
framework student last year to work on this spaghetti of test cases..
I much prefer at the very least to give the test a meaningful name as
Sebastian suggested with spbitfield01. We should consider refactoring
and renaming all of the numerically-named tests.