Initializing reference_offset before using it

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Fri Aug 23 13:02:42 UTC 2013

When I looked at that one, I thought moving the line down as Sebastian did was better.

As you all go through these, please be conscious that I set up some exclusion patterns that may need to be tinkered with. I set it up to ignore libbsp and a few third code directories.

And this is a completely new version from what we used to use. Submission by email broke and we stopped using it. So the setup is all new and the scripts in RTEMS testing are close but not right.

I build leon3 with SMP enabled, tests and networking disabled.

I chatted Chris the commands and emailed him a missing license file.

Anyone with an account is free to submit new builds but close the issues in their web interface if they allow it.

When I get time, I will update my script so it works with the new version and Eric Raymond's submission tool. That will ease automation.

Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> wrote:

Hello Cynthia,

I check in a slightly different version since this was a false positive:

http://git.rtems.org/rtems/commit/?id=630365b927f66787612326b187a276fafce52c89

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de