spfifo01 Broken

Wed Dec 11 01:59:53 UTC 2013

Hi

spfifo01 is broken. It is letting mkfifo() and open()
work even though FIFOs are not configured.

I suspect something broke when the default methods instead
of NULL rework was done. FIFOs are supposed to be optional
in the IMFS and enabled via confdefs.h. This test indicates
they are always present in the IMFS.

Any thoughts on how to get back to them being optional
and not part of the base IMFS?