Fixed size cpusetf patch

Jennifer Averett Jennifer.Averett at OARcorp.com
Tue Dec 17 13:20:54 UTC 2013

I started out with it as one, but because of the way the tests run
a lot of data comes out (one line for each comparison).  I split them
up so each test doesn't output so many screens of data.  If I put them
back as one, would it be better only print at the top of the test (ex.
AND test) then print details upon a failure within that (this doesn't
match the way other tests work though)