Finding 4.11 Branching Point

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Sat Dec 21 09:57:50 UTC 2013

Hello Joel,

I have everything committed except the linker command file patch
reverted by Chris.  I think now is a very good point to do the branch.
Early next year there will be massive changes for the SMP support and
RTEMS may see a period of instability in the master branch.

Maybe we should iterate over all open bugs and either fix the bug or
move the target milestone to RTEMS 4.12 (or 5.0).

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de