Releasing 4.11

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Thu Feb 7 20:56:34 UTC 2013

That's the biggest hurdle.

Redo the Makefile.maint to use got.

Rename the change log files

Daniel Hellstrom has some patches but we may have to wait for them since he is just coming back from new parent leave.

We may want to do a warning sweep and definitely a test sweep.
Chris has mentioned a standard report at release time and this may be an opportunity to define that.

--joel

Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

Hi,

What will it take to release 4.11.0?

Off the top of my head, I know that the ARM toolchain needs to be
fixed, and we need to decide on what version of tools should be
packaged with the release. Other issues relate to actually cutting and
testing the release, which can be dealt with during the actual release
once we "set a date".

-Gedare