SPI Support for ARM/AT91RM9200

Wendell Silva silvawp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:03:45 UTC 2013

More questions:

- In order to make CSB337 working on the target hardware, I would like to
disable MicroMonitor's support by default, since it was broken sometime in
the past (between 4.9.99 until now).  So I'm planing to add a new option
like RTEMS_ENABLED_UMON_SUPPORT=0, at least until we can figure out why the
system resets when monConnect() is called. Probably uMon needs to be
recompiled too; anyway... Further details are documented in the RTEMS
BugZilla (bug #2088). The question is: Do you agree with the creation of
such a configuration option? This option would be in the BSP (csb337) level.

- I'm doing these additions based on 4.11 (head). But, I would like to see
them in 4.10.x too. So, once submitted, would they be merged to the 4.10.3
in the near future?

Thanks.

--Wendell.