RFC: ARM GCC changes

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sun Feb 17 20:23:54 UTC 2013

Can we get this fixed? I needed to test something on ARM today, and It
took me awhile to figure out where/how to get ARM tools, and I even
knew about this eabi issue. This is annoying, and the longer it drags
out the worse it is likely to be to fix.

Please get rid of this arm-rtemseabi naming scheme.

-Gedare