[GSOC 2013] - RTEMS Run-Time Oriented projects and Raspberry Pi BSP

Sagara Paranagama sagara89dev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 16:03:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm Sagara Paranagama and I'm an undergraduate from the University of
Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. I took a look at the projects listed at[1] and
thought of contributing towards the RTEMS Run-Time Oriented projects for
GSOC 2013.

I've got a couple of questions.

1. What are the projects in the Run-Time Oriented section which are
relevant to GSOC 2013? (I found that some were already completed in GSOC
2012) To be a bit specific, I'd like to know whether any areas are open for
development in the SuperCore Scheduler and TinyRTEMS.

2. Where can I find more information in developing a BSP for the Raspberry
Pi? (ex: a contact person, partial implementation etc.) I have a RPi so I'm
extremely interested in this project :)

[1] - http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Open_Projects

Thanks
Sagara Paranagama