rtems/docs Texinfo Update Report

Tue Feb 26 18:56:14 UTC 2013

 From help-texinfo

Adding a document specific prefix will require coding in both
texi2any and texi2html init files.

Also based on our directory name usage, you would have
ended up with ".../c_user/c_user-SECTION.html" which is
redundant.

My decision was to build into a subdirectory. I just committed
a patch to do this. It appears to work correctly for both old
and new tools plus "make clean" does work.

If you spot anything else, just yell.

--joel