Releasing 4.11

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Thu Feb 7 22:02:04 UTC 2013

I agree. We need new release procedures and supporting scripts. Whatever that entails.

+1 on the GSOC code. We need to ping each student and merge.

I have a patch to update a BSD .h file in Newlib. I posted it but no one commented. It needs addressing so 4.11 doesn't need any patches to work more on the new TCP stack.

--joel

Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

I'd like to see how much of the last GSOC can be committed. I'm going
to push the atomics through shortly.

I'm not sure how much of the old scripts we should keep, and what we
should just forge ahead with and define new processes. Maybe we can
"set a date" and work through the process on IRC, once we get the
outstanding problems resolved.