[rtems commit] libfs: Doxygen Clean Up Task #1

Wed Jan 9 16:05:09 UTC 2013

On 01/09/2013 09:44 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 01/08/2013 02:58 PM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
>> - * @param[in,out] node The IMFS node.
>> - * @param[in] info The IMFS type information.
>> + * @param[in,out] node is the IMFS node.
>> + * @param[in] info is the IMFS type information.
> Why was this changed?  I added these comments only recently.  I thought that we
> agreed to use:
>
> @param[in] var The foobar variable.  We use a complete sentence since this is
> more flexible.  This allows also multiple sentences.

Not answering the question but being pedantic, foobar should be referred
to as a parameter not a variable.  The values passed to a function are
arguments and are referenced with the corresponding parameter name
in the function.

At least that seems to be the consensus of the books and C sites
I am looking at. :)

Support Available               (256) 722-9985