Improvements to SMP support

Ritesh Harjani ritesh.harjani at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 00:14:52 UTC 2013

Hi Cynthia

Thanks for your reponse. Please find answers to your queries inline.

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 5:00 AM, Cynthia Rempel <cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
> wrote:

> Hi Ritesh,
>
> We appreciate your interest in RTEMS!
> As you are familiar with ARM, would you be more interested in starting
> with the ARM port?

Sure will try my best at that. The sooner the better. Do mail me the
guideline as to how should I proceed with that.

> Are you using the VM, pre-built tools, or building your own tool set?...
> There are different guidelines for each.

I tried building my own tool set, but due to the error (mentioned in
previous mail) couldn't proceed further.

> Are you using minGW, Fedora, Ubuntu, or another type of host?

I am using 64bit Ubuntu OS.