[Patch] Makefile / cfg changes for EXEEXT, LD_PATHS and source subdirectories

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 5 01:39:53 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-07-04 at 21:31 -0400, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> Did you see how the examples-v2 (git module) uses RTEMS application
> makefiles?

I've had a quick look now, seems consistent with the Makefile.leaf I
used...?

I'm not following, sorry!

> On Jul 4, 2013 9:24 PM, "Nick Withers" <nick.withers at anu.edu.au>
> wrote:
>         Hey all!
>
>         I discovered make/Templates/Makefile.leaf the other day and
>         decided it'd
>         probably be a good idea for me to use that as a base, in place
>         of the
>         Makefile I'd clobbered together.

(snip)

--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Room 2.26, Building 57
Department of Nuclear Physics
Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)

eMail: nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6125 2091
Mobile: +61 414 397 446