Tool chain for RTEMS 4.11

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Jul 16 15:46:47 UTC 2013

Sebastian, are you proposing to submit the tool patches to the
rtems-devel list, or are you expecting/hoping that someone else will?

Cindy (and others): A feature freeze is fine to talk about, but I
don't think we need an actual freeze. We can just cut a 4.11 branch
and treat it as a (pre)release branch with release branch rules---bug
fixes only. Then the git master branch can continue development under
the next version cycle.

-Gedare