Tool chain for RTEMS 4.11

Tue Jul 16 20:44:29 UTC 2013

FWIW

  * 2012-12-20:newlib-2.0.0.tar.gz
    <ftp://sourceware.org/pub/newlib/newlib-2.0.0.tar.gz>(15MB)
  * 2011-12-19:newlib-1.20.0.tar.gz
    <ftp://sourceware.org/pub/newlib/newlib-1.20.0.tar.gz>(14.5MB)
  * 2010-12-16:newlib-1.19.0.tar.gz
    <ftp://sourceware.org/pub/newlib/newlib-1.19.0.tar.gz>(14.3MB)

newlib 1.20.0 was released almost 20 months ago.
newlib 2.0.0 was released about 8 months ago.

The diff in git is dated March 2013. Newlib has been
very active. Everything from the RTEMS Community
SHOULD have been submitted.

FWIW I hacked on diff. Started at 70K. Being brutal...
I threw away generated files, ChangeLog changes,
license text changes, new ports (some RTEMS doesn't
even support), and libgloss changes and got it down
to 20.8K lines.

If there is anything in this patch worth using, the author
of the patch should speak up. Otherwise, I personally
am writing if off as a cvs diff on an arbitrary date and
ignoring it.