How to avoid code duplication in my new RTEMS port

R. Diez rdiezmail-rtems at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 26 16:47:09 UTC 2013

> I think a lot of it is actually easy to distribute out even with the

> autoconf build system.  But it will be tedious independent of
> the build system.

I am still a newbie, but I already got the impression that the current build system needs some attention.

However, moving to a different build system is a major undertaking, and I find it tiresome having to learn a new set of tools at every project I encounter.

Are the current issues not fixable with the autotools?

Regards,
  rdiez