Dependencies issue with the test applications

R. Diez rdiezmail-rtems at yahoo.de
Tue Jul 30 09:19:38 UTC 2013

Hi all:

I am still trying to port RTEMS to the Arduino Due. After having implemented the start-up code and the basic serial port console, I am trying to get the hello.exe test application up and running.

I noticed that, when I change a source file in my new Board Support Package, hello.exe does not get rebuilt. This is slowing me down, as I need to resort to a full build every time.

I tried deleting just the hello.exe as a work-around, but that didn't work.

Is there something wrong with the dependencies? Can someone else confirm this with an older, tried-and-true BSP?

Thanks,
  rdiez