ESA SOCIS - Fault injection tools topic

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Mon Jul 29 16:06:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the link! This will be helpful with fleshing out the project...
Yes, the initial idea was to get a tool the RTEMS development community could use to help with certification efforts...
and having the certification report would be very helpful...
Given this information, we can start to write an open-project page for this...

The criteria we typically use for evaluating other projects are:
1. Free and open source (usually modified BSD or special exception GPLv2, but as this is testing GPL would be fine)
2. Works under Linux and Windows
3. Still under maintainence

Thanks!
Cindy