[GSoC] CAN driver

Jin Yang jinyang.sia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 00:05:26 UTC 2013

Hi, all
I'm very glad to be accepted by the GSoC2013. It's my first time to
participate in this program. I will build a CAN simulation environment
based on the QEMU, then if possible I will port a Linux CAN driver - LinCAN
- to RTEMS.

The simulation may base on i386, because this platform is stabler than
others. QEMU 1.4.2 will be used, you can get this in
https://github.com/Jin-Yang/QEMU-1.4.2, or use the following command on
linux 'git clone https://github.com/Jin-Yang/QEMU-1.4.2.git'. This
repository is that I build for GSoC2013, the details of this project you
can get on
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Qemu_simulations. This site will be
updated in time. Feel free to talk about this project with me.

Thanks.