[GSOC] Student status updates

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Jun 21 15:04:06 UTC 2013

GSOC Students,

If you haven't done so this week, please start a new mailing list
thread about your project status, what you have accomplished so far,
and what you plan to do for the next week. Remember to CC your
mentors.

Until (unless) we get regular IRC meetings scheduled, I would like to
at least track your project status and rolling deadlines on the
mailing list. In the future, it would be best to post these reports on
Wed/Thurs, so we can try to give feedback before the weekend.

-Gedare