globaledf

Sree Harsha Konduri sreehars at buffalo.edu
Fri Jun 21 19:30:24 UTC 2013

I do have auto tools in my Path. After i do configure with
--enable-maintainer-mode
i cant see the Makefile.in refreshing, or new headers being included.
So i ran bootstrap with -c to clear all the auto tools generated files. Now
when i re run bootstrap with -p only preinstall.am gets generated and after
configure with --enable-maintainer-mode there is no Makefile.in generated?

Thanks,
Harsha