[Patch] Removing legacy method from arm csb336

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 08:40:09 UTC 2013

Hello,

According to the discussions with my mentor Joel Sherill, I was suggested to kill all legacy/deprecated API uses in the tree which are defined in irq-legacy.c as part of my project. I guess Dr Joel can guide us better whether all of the deprecated methods need to be removed or only some of them. cc'ing Dr Joel for guidance on this.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar