Back to RTEMS Graphics Toolkit and i386 MWin keyboard problems

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Sat Jun 29 13:35:25 UTC 2013

Hello,

I had now some time to check this out and try it on the new RealView
BSP.  Thanks a lot for the FLTK support.

I had some troubles with the build system e.g. the LDFLAGS were incomplete.

Who is supposed to active the mouse?  Qemu doesn't send mouse data until
you activate the mouse with a 0xf4 (AUX_ENABLE_DEV).  I hacked this into
the lowest level driver, but this is the wrong place.  Should it go into
the mouse parser?

For the keyboard support we should implement the Linux API an throw away
the existing <rtems/keyboard.h> stuff.  Why do we have a i386 and
PowerPC version of this file?

On 20/03/13 11:48, Pavel Pisa wrote:
> On Monday 18 March 2013 14:54:53 Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> Hello Pavel,
>>> Please test GSoC result. It is not perfect there are more problems
>>> to solve but I think that it is not worse than previous version.
>> where can I find the GSoC results?
> All info/pointers are in Experimental GSoC 2012 Version
> section of RTEMS Graphic Toolkit Wiki page
>
>    git clone https://github.com/alex-sever-h/rtems-graphics-toolkit.git
>    cd rtems-graphics-toolkit
>    git clone https://github.com/alex-sever-h/microwin.git
>    git clone https://github.com/alex-sever-h/nxlib.git
>    export RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH=RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH=/opt/rtems4.11/i386-rtems4.11/pc686/
>    ./do_it -A
[...]

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de