[GSOC] Unified APIs Project

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Tue Jun 4 01:07:59 UTC 2013

Thank you for taking an interest in the Unified API project!

We could make adding a "syscall" API another open project on:
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Open_Projects

We would probably want to concentrate on well-used, properly licensed for deeply embedded applications, syscall API (such as syscalls.master from BSD.)