[rtems commit] Add Moxie CPU support

Anthony Green green at moxielogic.com
Fri Mar 1 04:53:52 UTC 2013

Hi Joel,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Joel Sherrill
<joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com> wrote:.
> + _CPU_Null_fp_context - Does the Moxie have an FPU? This isn't
>    really used as best I can tell. It isn't initialized.

No it doesn't.  We can remove this.

> + Does the Moxie have a bit scan or find first bit type instruction?

No it doesn't.  Is it a big win?  I could add something like this if
it made sense (still lots of opcode space available, but want keep
core size small - it's a balancing act).

> + Will the Moxie use Simple Vectored Interrupts or is it an
>    architecture that will usually have an external PIC?

External PIC.  I'm working on that next week.

> + We need a chapter in doc/cpu_supplement on the Moxie.

I'll work on that.

Thanks,

AG