[GSOC 2013] - Proof of running examples

Mon Mar 4 17:21:53 UTC 2013

Hi

Congratulations!

Although I really did some damage to this page and Jennifer will
be trying to undo my damage, the next step is to add your name
as the first in the table here:

http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMSSummerOfCode

There may be broken links. Or text that looks like it needs links.
I accidentally deleted the page and am getting Jennifer to help
recreated it from what's at archive.org and what was on the 2011
page.

Apologies.