network-demos

Claus, Ric claus at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 18 23:45:58 UTC 2013

Hi Cynthia,

  Thanks very much!  That helps a whole lot!  I had done the 'find' but neglected the trailing '\*', and didn't think to look in the install directory.

  Knowing that setting RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH is the only additional thing I need to do before 'make' is also a good thing.  Unfortunately, it hits the wall pretty quickly with "init.c:158:7: error: too few arguments to function 'mg_start'" in http/, but I can sort that out later.

  Thanks for the help.  I really appreciate it.

	Cheers,
			Ric