network-demos

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Tue Mar 19 04:31:06 UTC 2013

Hi Ric Claus,

It may be possible that the Mongoose API for the network-demos, and the Mongoose API for the RTEMS development branch don't match...

I'm not sure if another web-server would work, but if you want to try another one, you could change some of the below values in network-demos/tree/http/Makefile

USE_GOAHEAD=no
USE_SIMPLE=no
USE_MONGOOSE=yes
USE_FTPD=yes

To exclude a network-demo that doesn't work from the build, in network-demos/tree/Makefile you can remove it from SUBDIRS=

Although, if you're debugging an Ethernet driver, it may be sufficient to get any of the network-demos working... (not necessarily an HTTP server :)

Glad we could help!

Cynthia Rempel