gsoc2013-patch and questions

Peng Fan van.freenix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 01:47:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,
        I followed the "GSoC_Getting_Started" , modified init.c of the
hello sample and used "git diff master mybranch" to get the      patch.
       I am new to gsoc,so there maybe something wrong with what I have
done.I hope you can point it out.I will appreciate your help.I am
interested in "mmu support" and "improvements on smp support" listed on the
"Open projects" page. I am reading the mmu code written in gsoc2012. In the
code, it uses 1MB section as a unit.Is it coases-grained or too large? why
not use 4kB page as a fine-grained unit?
      Anyone can give me some advice about who should i contact about the
proposal?Thanks very much.