GSoC patch submission.

Tue Mar 26 14:08:23 UTC 2013

On 3/25/2013 11:05 PM, Dhananjay Balan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in the GDB extension project proposed by Chris Johns.
> I have already contacted him and is working on the details of the
> application. PFA patch for the hello world program required by the
> project guide line and also the screenshot here :
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7yUCmXfVWeFem1MVzJFSWpLQWs/edit?usp=sharing

Looks great! Please add your name to the Student List here:

http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMSSummerOfCode

That helps us track who is interested in doing what, nicknames,
etc.

If RTEMS is accepted, we will post a template for proposals and
that's what the Google Doc URL is for.

> Note: My last mail got bounced due to the limit on the size. This is a
> repost.

It happens to all of us. :)