[GSOC 2013] - Raspberry Pi BSP Patch

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Mar 4 15:41:51 UTC 2013

When you copy-paste a patch from email you can get some weird issues
with formatting etc, especially through gmail. You need to "Show
Original" and copy-paste, then delete the first blank line.

I wrote a tool to help make downloading patches from email easier [1].
The tool will download "Starred" emails and dump them into files. I
use it to fetch patches from my gmail folders.

-Gedare

[1] http://code.google.com/p/fetch-flagged-email/