Delete ChangeLog files Was :Re: ChangeLog change to .ChangeLog

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Sat Mar 9 08:06:51 UTC 2013

Ralf,

help me out: Your are using some linux derivatives as primary platform
for the RTEMS tool builds. As far as I can see, the Linux kernel
publishs git-generated changelogs, which is exactly what we discussed
for RTEMS releases.

According to your previous email, this would mark the linux kernel a
non-serious project.

How can you select a non-serious platform as a base for the RTEMS tool
builds?

Thomas.

!!!Neue Adresse !!! New address !!!
embedded brains GmbH