BSP for Sterallis Launchpad LM4F120
gedare at rtems.org
Wed May 1 15:25:56 UTC 2013
Great! Please go through our GSoC Getting Started , add yourself to
the table of student proposals , and start your official proposal
application in Melange .
For the specific project you are interested in, we need to identify
whether this is a feasible and useful project. For this we first need
to know more about the board/platform.
* What is the processor architecture and CPU family?
* Is the architecture and CPU already supported in RTEMS?
** If not, what is the effort need to port the architecture/CPU? Does
gcc support it?
* Is there a simulator that can be used to develop and test your code?
* Are there similar BSPs already that exist in RTEMS for you to derive
your BSP from?
* What peripherals and devices are available on the board for which
you will write drivers?
You may need to dig a little to find answers to some of these
questions, and ask for help if you get lost or confused. A bare BSP
with console and clock for a supported CPU is often quite simple, so
adding additional features to the project in such a case may be
necessary to have a compelling proposal.
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM, saket sinha <saket.sinha89 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> I am interested in applying in GSOC 2013 with the project idea "BSP
> for Sterallis Launchpad LM4F120 ".
> Kindly guide me for the same.
> Saket Sinha
> rtems-devel mailing list
> rtems-devel at rtems.org
More information about the devel