[GSOC] Unified APIs

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 11:07:52 UTC 2013

 Hello

As instructed, I've made a custom script to identify BSPs which use the PIC API but do not appear to include the complete set of files.
So taking the example of the tru way of pc386 , it contained 4 relevant headers : irq.h ,  irq_asm.h , irq-generic.h , irq-info.h .
But in irq_asm.h it's stated that  " This include file has definitions to represent some constants used  to program and manage the  Intel 8259 interrupt controller ". That means this particular header should be irrelevant for other BSPs. So my script checks the Makefile.am for all the BSPs present in lib/libbsp and states whether the relevant irq files are included or not. The bash script and it's output is attached with the email.

I know I must've made  some mistakes. But I'll improve it and send another version of it after doing more research on the BSPs.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar